DialogueDirect pioneered face-to-face fundraising. Since 2003 we have been assisting charities in achieving their goals by successfully linking them to hundreds of thousands of long-term donors. We have worked with the biggest non-profit organizations around the world: Save the Children, Children International, ActionAid, Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Foundation, Plan, and Care.
Our greatest strength? The people who work for us. Our employees come from different backgrounds and cultures united by one commonality: a passion for creating change. For more on our culture, visit our Facebook page at
We believe in the success of our employees from day one and enjoy investing our time in them. We ensure that they are performing at their best with our extensive training program. We instill a skill-set from which they always benefit: persuasiveness, sales, communication, management and leadership.
Job Responsibilities/Your day to day work will involve:
- Approaching new prospects in private sites, shopping malls, streets and door-to-door.
- Pitching the charity in line with campaign messaging.
- Intelligently and persuasively presenting the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects.
- Working in teams reporting to an experienced and dedicated Team Leader offering on the job support, training, and expertise.
We are looking for:
- Ability to attain and exceed challenging performance goals.
- Disciplined and creative thinkers who are able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial drive and exceptional work ethic coupled with outstanding presentation, analytic and interpersonal skills.
- Personality traits that achieve success: ambition, focus, tenacity, honesty, openness to new ideas and a willingness to learn, stamina, confidence, and flexibility.
- Highly competitive base salary with great earning potential for good performance.
- Excellent opportunities to progress rapidly within our organization. If you are hardworking, dependable and able to deliver targets, you could continue on to be a Team Leader, Supervisor, City Manager or Regional Manager.
- Extensive training program offering insight regarding our partners' causes and campaign goals, ethical fundraising practices, and core skill training regarding the methodology of conducting successful campaigns.
- A comprehensive benefits package, flexible schedule, and weekend hours.
- The opportunity to support worthwhile causes worldwide, creating effective and lasting change on both a global and local scale.
Please fill out the form in order to be contacted for a brief first round telephone interview. Please be prepared to present yourself in a professional manner and exhibit the selling points we seek.